Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am newbie here..

i hv tried almost two days to bring the you tube video on my side. if i follow the sample code it is opening the whole you tube page. plz any one give the step by step detail explanations for how to post the you tube video in Highslide like in the template sample?

thank you

unixboymd Friend

In the tab module, you have the YouTube videos in an unordered list. The individual list item is a hyperlink. The highslide has a set width and height.

All you need to do is change the link (the HREF part) and link it to the video you want to display.

<ul>
    <li>
    <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/v/MNryHx4QoTQ&hl=en” class=”video” onclick=”return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: ‘iframe’, width:425, height:355 } )”>
    Best Ads Super Bowl 2007 1st Half
    </a>
    </li>
    </ul>

<a href=”PUT YOUR LINK HERE” class=”video” onclick=”return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: ‘iframe’, width:425, height:355 } )”>
    Best Ads Super Bowl 2007 1st Half
    </a>

kandsgroup Friend

to put the link in the above html code just find out that hv to copy the embed url in you tube which is placing on right side of every you tube page .. not the full URL of the you tube page
    its working now thank you very much ..

willyram Friend

For those of you experiencing problems with highslide youtube pop not working on IE7.

The error would manifest as an error on the page stating that The object doesn’t support this property or method.

The solution is to edit the highslide-full.js file and change the parameter

objectLoadTime : 'after', // Load iframes 'before' or 'after' expansion.

the change is to change the “before” value to ” after”

Then, you might experience that the video keeps playing after closing the window (you hear the sound even after closing the window).

In that case, you have to code

preserveContent = false

in that same file.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  willyram 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum