Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I need some help here as I’m new to joomla. I’m using Ja Teline II as my template.

1. I’m having an issue with the separator (the line) by the side (module positions “left” and “right”). By norm, if I place several modules in position “left” or “right”, each module would appear directly below each other with the separator separating the modules automatically. However, when I use the banner module type, the separator for the next module for that position (the one that should appear below the banner) doesn’t seem to work right. Instead of appearing after the last advertisement of the banner module, the separator appears after the title of the module above. To reproduce the problem, just place a banner module in position “left” and place another module after it. This problem doesn’t occur when I use other module types, only banner.

2. This is probably a pretty noob question. Menu types like the “category blog” seem to display pictures within the articles automatically. Is there a way to specify the picture to display if you have more than one picture in the article?

Thank you in advanced!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi shanti,

Please send me your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

donq Friend

I have attached a screendump so you can see the problem. Did you find any solution on the problem?

Best regards
    Brian

1. banner-module
    questbg Friend

Hi Brian

I have exactly the same problem and never found a fix (despite hacking the template.css file and adding more ‘padding’).

In the end, I fixed it by adding the grey lines manually in Photoshop, but looking at your screen grab I doubt this would work for you.

With regards your second question, the blog layout pulls the first image in each article and displays this in JA News, JA News front page modules.

Chris

donq Friend

<em>@questbg 116132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Brian

I have exactly the same problem and never found a fix (despite hacking the template.css file and adding more ‘padding’).

In the end, I fixed it by adding the grey lines manually in Photoshop, but looking at your screen grab I doubt this would work for you.

With regards your second question, the blog layout pulls the first image in each article and displays this in JA News, JA News front page modules.

Chris</blockquote>

Hi Chris

Thank you, I see we have common interest fixing this issue withe the banner module.

Actually you should send the answer on the second question to the man who started this thread. Its not me.

I still hope to get some help to fix the problem with the banner module.

Best regards
    Brian

donq Friend

Is it possible to get some help here?

Best regards
    Donq

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@donq 116131 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have attached a screendump so you can see the problem. Did you find any solution on the problem?

Best regards
    Brian</blockquote>

=> I have checked thiss issue with out template but could not find.
    Please send me your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi donq,

Please try with my guide:

+ Open templates/ja_teline_ii/css/template.css file, at about line 771, find following code:

div.advs {
    clear:both;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    width:100%;
    }

and change to:

div.advs {
    clear:both;
    display:block;
    width:100%;
    }

+ Please check my attachment file. There is an error in your module.

1. Untitled
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum