Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hello I have site basically working with the template but am stuck on a few items. I’m trying to replicate the “talking avatar” at the top of the page – like the demo.

I have a basic display using “user5” module , but I how do I:

1. Make the background (for user5) transparent
    2. Get the “bubble ” to go to the left instead of down … make a new gif necessary ?

Also, my image scroller works and I’ve done the left arrow fix, but the right arrow is right up against the thumnails, and I can’t get any spacing between thumbs ??? Using 160 wide, and 27 for the thumbs ..

Thanks,
    John

sevgraph Friend

One thing you have to remember is that most of the problems related to design can be easily fixed through the .css codes. If you look at the demo, it is using the module ” JA Newsflash” in “user 5”. In oder to match the DEMO, you can change the “padding” under class “nfcontent” in the “template_css.css” to “padding: 5px 15px 0 40px;” That should fix the position of the talking avatar according to the demo.

For your SlideGallery, for some reason you need to erase the “thumbs” created by the slider every time you make a change in the size of the thumbs. Otherwise you can play around with the padding with no problem. You can also try lowering the number of thumbnails showing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sevgraph 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum