Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

i have a AMP plugin on my website but he came on error because this 3 field is empty i’ve tried tons of extesion nothing work, the Weblr support indacte me where is the data but i’m unable to found in the source of the template,

can you help me please? screen shot attached

thanks a lot,

guillaume,

1. pluginerror_2
    folamour Friend

second screen shot sry

1. pluginerror_1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I don’t have this plugin, how can I replicate issue in our demo site?

folamour Friend

hi saguaros thank you for your update, there is a "free comunity plugin" that perhaps you can test here

https://weeblr.com/joomla-accelerated-mobile-pages/wbamp

i’m sorry but that issue harm my amp page : ((((((((((((((((

thanks a LOT for your help,

guillaume,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Guillaume,

Could you confirm again the template you’re using? JA Purity II or Purity III template?

Because, JA Purity II is pretty old template built with old JAT3v2 framework which is implemented before search engines use schema.org as standard. While Purity III is based on new T3 framework which is integrated with schema already.

folamour Friend

hi saguaros hope you get a good week end !

i use a custom Ja purity II : (((((((((

thanks for your investigation,

Saguaros Moderator

For Purity II, I’m afraid that you will need a 3rd party extension supporting this feature. Or another way is that you can consider to move to another template based on new T3 framework which comes with latest technology.

folamour Friend

hi saguaros i’ve tested several tools but they don’t work can you tell me an extension who work ?

thanks a lot,

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to seek for a suitable one in JED

folamour Friend

i’ve checked jed

Saguaros Moderator

Try to seek for suitable one coz we don’t provide this kind of extension unfortunately. Or as my above suggestion, you can consider to move to new T3 framework templates.

folamour Friend

Hi segueros i’ve tested all possible module nothing work ! i’ve located the file where the declaration must be done, but i’m unable to fix that issue, as told on the web the template provider as to FIX the issue,

i dont like JA purity III i will never use it,

one more time i kindly ask you to provide a fix for ja purity II to declare this schema org data

author
    Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ author.

datePublished
    Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ datePublished.

headline
    Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ headline.

Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ image.

name
    Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ name.

publisher
    Veuillez saisir une valeur pour le champ publisher.

dateModified
    Il est préférable de remplir le champ dateModified. Veuillez fournir une valeur si possible.

mainEntityOfPage
    Il est préférable de remplir le champ mainEntityOfPage. Veuillez fournir une valeur si possible.

Saguaros Moderator

As I mentioned above, JA Purity II (not Purity III) is implemented before search engines use this schema.org as standard. I will also pass to the team for further discussion as JA Purity II is no longer continued developed and implementing this will require a bit lots of time.

folamour Friend

thanks a lot, i’m ready to pay 50€ for that fix as custom work

kind regards,

guillaume,

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum