Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I asked for a paypal refund, due to the fact that Jm-Sporty is full of bugs and not working as described.

Before this I asked for instructions to full uninstall the theme and the extensions in order to not have any problems with the rest of my site, but admin suspended my account from relative forums after my claim.

Although I lost a month by reporting all bugs I believe it should be at least professional to give me the instructions to completely uninstall…
    After all support was perfect and everyday with me.
    Just the theme was not tested and could not make it work in a real shop

TomC Moderator

A response to your question was provided within your duplicate question/thread –> HERE[/url">

izyshoes Friend

hi TomC,
    first of all I want to thank you personally and especially Sherlock Holmes for all support you gave me both during this month.
    The support in this forum was always excellent and I have only good words to tell about it.

But it was not the same with the functionality of the theme and the extensions that was full of bugs that can not be solved.
    So I decided to give up and ask for a refund. From this moment but admin suspended my account from relative forums.
    therefore there is no way to see the thread that you are mentioning and this is the reason why I reposted my question.
    When trying to visit a thread o JM-Sporty I am getting a message that I am not allowed to do so, although until now I did not got the requested refund…

I will appreciate if you can give me the instruction publicly in this open forum or by a privet message.

Sherlock Friend

@izyshoes,

I did try my best to follow up on single question from you. In case you change your mind and get back to us, I am happy to help again.

<blockquote>So I decided to give up and ask for a refund. From this moment but admin suspended my account from relative forums.</blockquote>

The access was deactivated automatically as your payment was reversed due to your refund request.

Again, I would like to add my confirmation on the testing procedure for your reference:

<blockquote>PS. Regarding our testing procedure, we do test with fresh installation before release to make sure all the themes go without bugs. Actually, bugs might occur in the following circumstances:
    – Install our themes to an existing site (with other extensions…).
    – Additional customization to our default theme and extensions.

In that case, we will try to figure out each bug on case by case.</blockquote>

Hope for your understanding.

izyshoes Friend

Thanks a lot Sherlock Holmes,
    I know that you did your best and I appreciate a lot!!!

Unfortunately I was suspended from forums but have no refund… So I can not see the instructions for completely uninstall.
    Since we have made a lot of changes I prefer to completely remove all theme and extension files from my server in order to be able to continue without have to check compatibility issues in the future.
    So I will appreciate if you can give me instructions how to completely remove them in a way that I could read.
    Or just give me a file list with the files that I have to remove.

thanks again

Sherlock Friend

@izyshoes,

As our payment synchronises with forum, your access was deactivated automatically in accordance with payment status.

To uninstall the theme and extensions, you can follow these steps:

1) Log in your back-end, navigate to System >> Configuration >>Design, under the themes panel you change the Default field’s value to default instead of jm_sporty.
    2) From your Magento root folder, go to the appcodelocal folder, you can remove or rename those JoomlArt and Wavethemes folders. Then go to the appdesignfrontenddefault folder to remove the jm_sporty folder.

izyshoes Friend

Thanks A lot Sherlock Homes,
    I appreciate your help once again !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  izyshoes 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum