Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do the JA-T3 templates use their own pagination from their templates or from Joomla itself? I’m displaying records from a database and the pagination is a vertical list. How can I make it a horizontal list instead?

Thanks.

chavan Friend

post the exact site Url where you have the Vertical pagination

you can make a float:left; css for it to make it horizontal

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

chriso0258 Friend

<em>@Chavan 323726 wrote:</em><blockquote>post the exact site Url where you have the Vertical pagination
    </blockquote>

Here is the site.

http://www.tnchess.jesusmylord.org/index.php/joomlaorg/current-members

chavan Friend

Add this code to this css http://www.tnchess.jesusmylord.org/templates/ja_t3_blank/css/template.css

.list-footer li { float:left; }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

chriso0258 Friend

That did the trick! Thank you.

billbo1970 Friend

Hello everyone,

I’ve got a similar issue. I’ve just upgraded and migrated my website from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5. The problem was that I was using the original JA_Purity template, which is not compatible with Joomla 2.5. So, I’m jusing Purity_2, but it’s very different… as is editing the template.

1. I’ve decided on MegaMenu as what I want, but I was wondering if I could get it to display vertical in a left column (like my old Purity template)?
    2. I also can’t figure out how to restore my 3 columns (left, main, right), and am also not sure which files to edit to do what.
    3. How do I get rid of the .jpg in the header and either replace it or have it just blank?

Joomla 1.5 site w/original Purity Template
    Joomla 2.5 site w/Purity 2 Template

Thanks in advance,
    Bill

Ninja Lead Moderator

From both link on your site, I have some idea on Purity 2 template J2.5:

1) Disable main mega menu
    <blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Template Manager->Edit JA Purity II – Default->Layout tabs->Edit default</blockquote>

remove this script below

<block name="mainnav" type="mainnav" main-inner="1"></block>

2) Back to Module Manager->Create new module with Module Type: Menu. Look at the screenshot

Remember clear cache from Admin area site.

1. Main_Menu
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum