Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I have just installed the JA Teline template. I have joomla 1.5 setup. I was just wandering how or where do I go to change the template from left to right. I need it for arabic language. I want to make everything appear right justified. If anyone can shed some light on this topic would be grateful.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kanjart,

The below is my guide:

+ Open template.css file in templatesja_telinecss folder, add the below code at bottom file:

div,ul,td {
    text-align: right;
    }

+ Open ja_news.css file in modulesmod_janewsja_news folder, about line 192, replace code:

.jahl-newscontrol {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    right: 0;
    padding: 5px 0;
    display: block;
    }

to

.jahl-newscontrol {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    padding: 5px 0;
    display: block;
    }

Hope it helps.

hamedt Friend

Thank you for your recommand.
    but now, I seriously need to know how I can rtl the Teline III.

Sincerely,
    Hamed

nfarhat Friend

Hi on the same subject . When i div , {text-align: right;} the icons of the Janews2 module overlap the section titles . how can fix that ?

aalgarni Friend

I do have the same problem.. Look at the PIC. The icons of the Janews2 module overlap the section titles

1. JANEWS2
    Sherlock Friend

Dear aalgarni,

Please post here your url ,I would like to have a closer look on the problem then I will guide you how to fix.

fighthatred Friend

I also have the same issue as aalgarni. Would very much appreciate knowing how to fix this.

I should note that I moved the section-headers of News2 to the right by adding

.ja-zinsec h2 {
    margin: 0 !important;
    padding: 5px 0 !important;
    font-size: 110%;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    float: right;
    }

Is this a wrong way to do it?

Sherlock Friend

Dear fighthatred,

Please post your url in here for checking !

<em>@fighthatred 174667 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also have the same issue as aalgarni. Would very much appreciate knowing how to fix this.

I should note that I moved the section-headers of News2 to the right by adding

.ja-zinsec h2 {
    margin: 0 !important;
    padding: 5px 0 !important;
    font-size: 110%;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    float: right;
    }

Is this a wrong way to do it?</blockquote>

fighthatred Friend

Hi dathq,

I’m currently referring to a test-site I’ve just set up at http://www.filousy.com/jom

I’d appreciate any help you could give!

Aratype Friend

fighthatred,

Your site is not RTL, it is only a mirrored LTR… and will cause a lot of justification problems…

I think JA team will collaborate with me to do a real RTL templates

Just give me some days to organize this collaboration with and I hope that JA team accept it…

Sherlock Friend

Dear fighthatred,

I have checked your site but did not see the problem “the icons of the Janews2 module overlap the section titles”.

fighthatred Friend

yes, i manged to fix it but still have a problem when i click on the setting icon of the Janews2 the setting form dont cover the whole area. please have a look

fighthatred Friend

actually i managed to do it : all it takes is to change to : text-align: right; in the template_rtl.css

godil Friend

<em>@kanjart 89750 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just installed the JA Teline template. I have joomla 1.5 setup. I was just wandering how or where do I go to change the template from left to right. I need it for arabic language. I want to make everything appear right justified. If anyone can shed some light on this topic would be grateful.</blockquote>

i can help u if you want, just look to my site 🙂 http://www.god-i-l.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  godil 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum