Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    On my site i used Ja-Jason. I customized my theme with ThemeMagic which created a LOCAL/CSS/Themes/Jason-test1/ path with a customized theme.css and Home.css.

I managed to re-create the header with a picture background and the text ("hello i’m jason…" with my client info).
    I adapted the font size in the CSS files. (in the folder i named above). But the result is all screwed.
    (see picture attached).
    What did i do wrong ?
    My client really likes the JAJASON presentation but it’s way too big! Could you help ?

Also, there is this weird effect with the carousel text appearing in the content area, especially when we scroll. Any idea how to fix this ?

Please help !

Cheers, H.

1. ScreenCapture-Luciolle
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Here is how I can see on the homepage of your site: http://prntscr.com/h0tg2y

Could you illustrate the modifications you expect via screenshots? and share the FTP account also so I will suggest the changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum