Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I don’t understand how to install the quickstart. I’ve been trying to install this template for three days. I am so tired. The template shows up but no modules or plugins. Please help.

chavan Friend

I think you did not click on the sample data and installed this template. May be we should do this again.

can you please post your cpanel details in PM. So i could check and install it for you.

If you are going to do by your own. follow this.

1. Delete all the existing files in your server.
    2. Go to the phpmyadmin and delete all the tables
    3. then download the quickstart from the Joomlart or if you have upload all the files
    4. again Install the template
    5. In step 3 : For our products, we remove all default sample data of Joomla, there is only one sample data in the list. Select the sample data so that you will have a site that look exactly same as our Demo site. If you select “None”, you will have a fresh joomla site.
    6. select the sample data and proceed

thats it

for more information , check this documentation http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/other/quickstart-installation

Robin Friend

I think I sent you a private message just now but I’m not sure

chavan Friend

yes you did, thanks for that. I installed the quickstart for you.

for your reference attached the image, which you missed while installing the quickstart.

1. Joomla-Web-Installer-2014-05-09-08-32-53
    Robin Friend

You are a lifesaver! Thanks so much!:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum