Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thatmixtape.com
    theme: JA Rasite

hi i need help getting my site to look like the Rasite demo i have spent many many hours trying to make
    my template the same but i am completely stuck is there any one willing to help me out here please
    or does anyone know anywhere where i can get someone to helpme with my site and work with me?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear,

I would suggest installing the Rasite Quickstart on your localhost and then configuring the settings of modules on your live site from the localhost site.
    Please remember, that the default settings of module (if installed out of quickstart) is different from the quickstart bundled settings. So you would need to copy over the settings manually to your site.

Its the best way to set up your template and modules, when you are dressing up an old (already up) site with new template.

Regards

Arvind

cansay Friend

<em>@thatmixtape 185223 wrote:</em><blockquote>thatmixtape.com
    theme: JA Rasite

hi i need help getting my site to look like the Rasite demo i have spent many many hours trying to make
    my template the same but i am completely stuck is there any one willing to help me out here please
    or does anyone know anywhere where i can get someone to helpme with my site and work with me?</blockquote>

I can help you a bit maybe.

You need to enable your Slideshow2 module.
    You need to place most read, most popular modules in user 5-6-7-8-9 positions.

You also need your headline module/slideticker or whats it called to another position also 🙂

You have read this section? http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-rasite/

It is where everybody that uses your template gets help 🙂

This thread – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-rasite-userguide/
    And this one – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-rasite-template-installation-and-configuration/

+++ This image +++

thatmixtape Friend

thanks i have read all of it and managed to sor some stuff out but still having trouble with a few problems like featured article i cant seem to get the same layout on there with the pics on mine, iwould anybody be willing to set it up for me to make it look exactly like the demo with the pictures, so that it will be easy for me to just change the pictures later on but will be all coded for me and ready for me to star work on it, i am willing to pay a little or fair amount if someone can help if intrested please email me at djtaylorbiz@gmail.com and i will give you y admin info thanks.

Laura Rubino Friend

Lol, Just install the quickstart and compare all the modules to what you have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Rubino 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum