Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Have it realize here:
    http://www.turus.net,

on normaly screens it looks perfect, but if you change your screen resolution, the banner Above and right change there position. How I can change this.

For above:
    I have insert a <div> Tag after the wrapper

For right I insert a <div> Tag above the warpper <div> and use the css tag margin

Maybe another solution?

TomC Moderator

What is it, exactly, that you want to accomplish ….. how is it supposed to display on all browsers?

proterra Friend

<em>@TomC 329310 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is it, exactly, that you want to accomplish ….. how is it supposed to display on all browsers?</blockquote>

Want to show banner-ads above and right from the template, but now it isn´on the right position.
    Screenshots 1: that is how it must looks; Screenshot 2+3: that is if the screen resolution change.

What I change:
    1. templateDetails.xml (new module positions)

2. plugin/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css:

body#bd #ja-wrapper { overflow: hidden;}

to put the tempalte on left site:

body#bd #ja-wrapper { overflow: hidden; margin-left: -215px;}

3. plugin/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php:

<body id="bd" class="<?php if (!T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?>bd<?php endif;?> <?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>">
    <a name="Top" id="Top"></a>

to

<body id="bd" class="<?php if (!T3Common::mobile_device_detect()):?>bd<?php endif;?> <?php echo $this->getBodyClass();?>">
    <a name="Top" id="Top"></a>
    <div id="ja-rightads"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="right-ads" /></div>
    <div id="ja-wrapper"><div id="ja-headertop"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="headertop" style="none" /></div></div>
    <div id="ja-wrapper">

4. for position the modules:
    templates/teline_iii/css/template.css_

/* MODULE STYLES
    --------------------------------------------------------- */

#ja-headertop
    {
    position: relative;
    left: 239px; /*position*/
    }

#ja-rightads {
    position:absolute;
    top:95px;
    left:1030px; }

maybe there is a failure inside the code?
    Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot1
    3. screenshot2
    4. screenshot3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please back to default anything you are changed and send to me the screenshot and the details access your site, i will help you out it

proterra Friend

Didn´t know waht you mean. The screenshot I attached above.

Access to the site I can´t give: Thats a security risk and we can´t do that because of the german rights

Need only the option to position the wrapper on left site. think there is the problem

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you would like to add new position you didn’t change Core on t3 framework. Please add new postion from Bach-End site

<blockquote>Go to Admin site->Extensions->Template Manager-> Edit JA your template->Layout Tabs-> Edit Default layout.</blockquote>

You can add new/modify anything.

proterra Friend

Have solve it self.

Very simple: in template/css only insert

body {
    color: #000
    font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
    position:absolute;
    left:25px;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  proterra 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum