Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Dear joomlart team.
    For the second time I have a template specifically for jomsocial acquired. The first was "JA Social II" and the current "JA Mood"
    I am not a joomla profi or programmer, and so I have "JA Social II" never get to run properly. Then I tried "Socialize" of "jomsocial" but this is too boring to me. I think in 2017 should also be used actual colors and gradients or possibilities. Now I would like to adapt "JA Mood" to my idea, but without help I will not get far. I tried yesterday after a quickstart installation some things to adjust. I wanted it only jomsocial user in the user management, and instead of the login on the start the "hello me" modul is used. Then all left to the start page. In the "backend" I synonymous not more. So I had to delete everything from the webspace and the database.

I have reinstalled everything and jomsocial to it, since then I have done nothing more.

I fall a few things on the other than in the demo.

1. you have to disable the template "js optimize", so that something works at all

1. Right above are notification, in the quickstart not.
        In the jomsocial toolbar are missing the points group video and many more, in the original there are also "profile edit"

3.the writings are different and darker.

4.When one group is created or edited are always 2 user in the group, the same person 2 times, namely the admin.

5.the user menu and the JS user menu are empty.

And I would like to change the "only music" category to several others, on freakteam it is about hobbies go the people connects with each other without racism.
    From cars to sports, to business or music, or to any other topic that you make in the team
    My primary language is German
    The second is supposed to be English.

I would like to ask for help in the things I can not adapt myself

best regards
    Marcel Valenta

1. Screenshot-2017-07-10-22h-26m-50s
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Valenta,

1) Which part is not working when enabling the JS Optimize option? you can exclude the JS file from that 3rd party extension if you don’t want it be compressed.

2) 5) You need to create items for these menus: Jomsocial toolba, User menu & JS User menu.

3) As I can see that you’re using a custom theme, not the one from default package of JA Mood.

Regards

m_vale_de Friend

I give up,
    I have tried it now for the third time and get it not so as it is exactly now in the demo to see is. In the last attempt I have as they said the points in the js menu added, but I could not enter groups but they were created. To each link it added "? Itemid = 195" and I could not change anything.
    NOW. I have it reset to quickstartinstallation + jomsocial

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    m_vale_de Friend

Hello sanguaros I would be very grateful if they could help me. I have a question with the user administration. Is it possible at "JA Mood" to connect blog authoren with jomsocial? As with their template "JA Social II" there was K2 with jomsocial connected with a plugin. I see the right that is not possible here?

Thank you so much for accepting my awkwardness

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  m_vale_de.

1. Screenshot-2017-07-13-07h-31m-27s
    Saguaros Moderator

Pls send me the packgage, you can attach here or upload it to a web sharing website like dropbox or google drive so I will install for you.

m_vale_de Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    m_vale_de Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marcel,

You will need to run ‘kickstart.php’ file from Akeeba to extract and run that JPA file.

When restoring this backup, all current data on your site (http://www.freakteam.de/) will be overwritten. I see that you customized a bit on your site already and they will be lost. If you’re ok with this, I can help you to restore.

Share me the cPanel login info and details info of Database (username/password of DB).

Regards

m_vale_de Friend
    m_vale_de Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I mean the cPanel login info in your hosting.

And also confirm that when I restore, all current data will be lost.

m_vale_de Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Seems that you still not got my point.

I need the cPanel login info so I can access file/folder also, then I can upload backup file and restore into your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum