Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can some one please help me to find out how to add a new module position in JA Norite.

Or help me add space between the two modules in the same position (Absolute position in JA Norite), so that one could be on the
    far left and one on the far right.

Please see the attached jpeg.

Thanks so Much,

-Akeem.

1. PIC-OF-SITE
    Sherlock Friend

Hi akeem11,

You can open the file of templatesja_noriteblocksheader.php to add your new module position there, For example if you want to add new module position name user99 you can add a block of code like this

<div class=”ja-user99″>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user99″ />
    </div>

Now you have a module position name user99 to assign your modules there.

akeem11 Friend

Hi Thank, I will try this.

Another question?

How do I remove the Top menu bar, Its in the way and duplicates the menu on the left side. I dont want the menu on top at all,
    please help, Thanks.

-Akeem

akeem11 Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 330703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi akeem11,

You can open the file of templatesja_noriteblocksheader.php to add your new module position there, For example if you want to add new module position name user99 you can add a block of code like this

<div class=”ja-user99″>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user99″ />
    </div>

Now you have a module position name user99 to assign your modules there.</blockquote>

Hi,

I tried this. It created the module position, however its not on the top right side of the page.
    Please help Thanks.

-Akeem

http://www.barrybazza.com

I want the translation flags on the top right.

Sherlock Friend

Hi Akeem,

You can open the file of templates/your_template/css/template.css and adding this css
    .ja-user99 {
    float: right;
    position: relative;
    top: -55px;
    width: 40px;
    }
    I hope it helps !

akeem11 Friend

Hi Serlock,

You are “Joomla god”, you have answered my request graciously and with great efficiancy. I now have one more question.
    I would like to put the “enter site module” lower on the page. Please see the attachment.

This module position is called “user98” it in the footer block. I just want it to be more towards the bottom of the page as in the
    snap shot. Thanks so much,

-Akeem

1. siepic-2
    Sherlock Friend

HI Akeem11,

You can open the file of templates/ja_norite/css/layout.css look for this css
    #ja-footer {
    clear: both;
    }
    Change it to
    #ja-footer {
    bottom: 0;
    clear: both;
    position: absolute;
    }

I hope it should help !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum