Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

what do i need to edit; so, the breadcrumbs are only above the content area and arent spanning the width of the page/ template…

trey

treybraid Friend

any idea’s anyone…got to be someone with an idea…

thanks
    trey

treybraid Friend

SOMEONE????
    :confused:

treybraid Friend

figured it out—glad i am persistent… if anyone wants to know the answer get back to me…

trey

SHoggard Friend

Yup – that would be useful (seems we’re on our own now… more or less)

treybraid Friend

i edited 2 file’s…. mainnav and the main.php file’s… since everything is not just on the index.php anymore… i moved the breadcrumbs script to the main.php file to the top… then i edited the template.css adjusting the width to 100%… also tweaked the font color, size and added a bottom border…

url: http://66.110.213.15/City/

<!– CONTENT –>
    <div id=”ja-main” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘m’) ?>%”>
    <div class=”inner clearfix”>

<jdoc:include type=”message” />

<div class=”ja-breadcrums”>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘You are here’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />
    </div>

<?php
    $mass_top = $this->getPositionName (‘content-mass-top’);
    if($this->countModules($mass_top)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-mass ja-mass-top cleafix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $mass_top;?>” />
    </div>

<?php endif; ?>

<div id=”ja-contentwrap” class=”<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘cls_m’); ?>”>
    <?php
    $inset1 = $this->getPositionName (‘inset1’);
    $inset2 = $this->getPositionName (‘inset2’);
    ?>
    <div id=”ja-content” class=”column” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘cw’) ?>%”>

<div id=”ja-current-content” class=”column” style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘c’) ?>%”>
    <?php
    $content_top = $this->getPositionName (‘content-top’);
    if($this->countModules($content_top)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-content-top clearfix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $content_top;?>” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php $contents = $this->getBuffer(‘component’);
    if (!preg_match (‘/<div class=”blog”>s*</div>/’,$contents)) :?>
    <div class=”ja-content-main clearfix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php
    $content_bottom = $this->getPositionName (‘content-bottom’);
    if($this->countModules($content_bottom)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-content-bottom clearfix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $content_bottom;?>” style=”raw” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>

<?php if($this->countModules($inset1)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-col column ja-inset1″ style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘i1’) ?>%”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $inset1;?>” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

</div>

<?php if($this->countModules($inset2)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-col column ja-inset2″ style=”width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth(‘i2’) ?>%”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $inset2;?>” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>

<?php
    $mass_bottom = $this->getPositionName (‘content-mass-bottom’);
    if($this->countModules($mass_bottom)) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-mass ja-mass-bottom clearfix”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $mass_bottom;?>” />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

</div>
    </div>
    <!– //CONTENT –>

kalibs112 Friend

Hey Treybraid thanx man….tis useful, this..

Man! Do you know what I can do to include a banner on top of the Ja Teline 111 template in the area where the default search section is???? I tried to follow Scotty’s guidelines that allow for the shifting of the search module to top location together with the RSS, Twitter, Features, Headlines and all that…I did it but it spans the headlines and it creates some ugly look up there…please look at the pic attached herewith and you will see what exactly I am trying to explain – the arrows show the gaps created by adding Search feature on top etc…..need help on this, also how do I get rid of that ‘Last Update: 10.00 AM’ timer on top or at least make it change when I make an update..it is static on bloody 10.00 AM…I don’t want it there if it is not dynamic…thanx…

1. crap_caused
    kalibs112 Friend

Hey anyone!!!

Do you know what I can do to include a banner on top of the Ja Teline 111 template in the area where the default search section is???? I tried to follow Scotty’s guidelines that allow for the shifting of the search module to top location together with the RSS, Twitter, Features, Headlines and all that…I did it but it spans the headlines and it creates some ugly look up there…please look at the pic attached herewith and you will see what exactly I am trying to explain – the arrows show the gaps created by adding Search feature on top etc…..need help on this, also how do I get rid of that ‘Last Update: 10.00 AM’ timer on top or at least make it change when I make an update..it is static on bloody 10.00 AM…I don’t want it there if it is not dynamic…thanx…

treybraid Friend

kalib that is a tough one since there are quite a few file’s that you will need to edit to drop in the mod position… that area is part of the mega menu/ meg item— i would start there though… you are probably asking for trouble adding it there though…. it is going to have to be alot of trial and error for you… i wish i could be more help…

trey

treybraid Friend

if you can get it stacked maybe on top in a new mod position then work from there that might work out a little easier for you…
    trey

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  treybraid 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum