Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For a couple of pages with the site, I need to have a slightly modified template – removing the side columns. I’m not sure how to do this since it appears that just creating a renamed copy of the existing template folder with a slightly modified template (and changing the xml file name) is causing uploading issue – specifically the error mentions the existence of an .ini file already.

I am assuming that modifying a template isn’t a problem, I just don’t know how to make it work with the current JA Teline II system so that I don’t lose functionality on that particular page and it will allow me to upload.

Thanks.

mj1256 Friend

just don’t publish any modules to the side columns for those pages. the columns are collapsible.

rashan Friend

I had posted about modifying the template to remove the left columns for one of the pages on the site. I removed all of the modules associated with the column, but still there is a column there.

http://www.faithcommerce.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=888

Is there a way to “collapse” this so that I have the entire page to view the classifieds (right now the classifieds have a horizontal scroll), without having to create a new template?

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rashan 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum