Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the top menu bar i am using drop down menus. The problem is some of my menu names are just a few characters too long. For example, one menu item is ‘Content Manangement Websites’. There is plenty of space as the black dropdown area seems wide enough, BUT the menu seems to wrap and is shown on two lines i.e.

Content Management
    Websites

How can I adjust the character length so that it does not wrap and I get it to show on one line:

Content Management Websites

Problem 2:
    I also want to get rid of the little yellow contextual text boxes that open each time you hold your mouse over a menu item. They are just in the way.

Thanks for your help.

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

mazhar Friend

The image shows Content Management Websites on 2 lines. I need it to be all on one line

Also note the small box Web Sites. I want to delete this altogether. The problem is when you scoll down and accidently hold mouse over it, the whole menu closes. So I want to remove it.

Sherlock Friend

You can do so by the following way:
    If you need more width for submenu, you must edit templates/ja_helio/ja_menus/ja_moomenu/ja.moomenu.css
    1. ja.moomenu.css (line 31)

#ja-cssmenu li ul {
    height:auto;
    left:-999em;
    position:absolute;
    width:15.9em;
    z-index:99;
    }

2. ja.moomenu.css (line 44)

#ja-cssmenu li li {
    margin:0;
    padding:0 1em 0 0;
    width:14.9em;
    }

3.ja.moomenu.css (line 50)

#ja-cssmenu ul a {
    width:10.8em;
    }

please edit width of 3 codes CSS as you want

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>Also note the small box Web Sites. I want to delete this altogether. The problem is when you scoll down and accidently hold mouse over it, the whole menu closes. So I want to remove it.</blockquote>
    You can edit Base.class.php (templatesja_helioja_menus folder), search this line:

$title = "title="$tmp->name"";

Change to

$title=""

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum