Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So, is there a howto on this site that goes over how to setup transmenu, suckerfish or dropline like what is demonstrated in the demo site?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi donovan,

Open the index.php file in the template, goto line 36 and change menu type.

# Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 3; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu;

donovan Friend

<em>@trungch 16420 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi donovan,

Open the index.php file in the template, goto line 36 and change menu type.

# Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 3; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu;

</blockquote>

Hi, sure I have done this already but didn’t see any noticable change in the menus of a default joomla install. What I am interested in seeing is a howto on how the original demo was accomplished. Specifically, I would like to have the mainmenu on the left but a different menu accross the top for things like Home, FAQ, Contact, About. The mainmenu would have items like Conference, Registration, Tracks, Host City and using the transmenu navigation config have submenus under Converence for Exhibitor, Participant, Speaker; submenu under Registration for Exhibitor Registration, Participant Registration; submenu under Track and so on….

There isn’t much documentation out there that I can find about how this is done. Thanks again for your help on this.

donovan Friend

****BUMP****

Still looking for information on how this demo for the template was put together.

crystali Friend

Hi,

The menu at the Top is the “Main Menu” Add your stuff like links to Home, FAQ, Contact, About.
    There is another menu called “other menu” Publish that on the left. Use the copy or Move facility on the menu manager to move the origional joomla install menu items from “main” to “other”.

It is a round about way, but it works.

Cheers 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  crystali 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum