Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hello, in Brisk template the navigation doesn’t work on tablet and smartphone. The menu items only some rare times react on the touch. So I changed the menu to a joomla menu.

But also on your brisk demo and other brisk sides the navigation doesn’t work.
    I tested on Android Tablet (Chrome and Firefox) and Huawai G600 Smartphone with new FF and Stock Browser.
    All the same…
    Is there a solution?

Thanks for your answer..
    D. Münch

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just a thought about this

Are you using latest template release and also latest T3 framework version ?

Eventually… first to upgrade , take a whole backup of your website ( folders and db )

harsa Friend

hi,
    i have the same problem for mobile.. i’m using 2.5 version.. is there any solutions for this?

thanks

zoralina Friend

@pavit: as I said, this problem not only exists in my site (joomla 3.3 and newest Template) – for that reason I already changed to a joomla menu module.
    The problem exits on your demo and other brisk-sites…

pavit Moderator

Hi @zoralina

I opened a support ticket for Joomlart’s Devs for this issue , please give them a few time to analyze it and answer with a solution

Saguaros Moderator

I’ve reported this issue to the development team, you can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCBRISK-210

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

zoralina Friend

ok, thanks, but my support-ticket expires on Monday, 15.Dec.14…

Saguaros Moderator

Don’t worry, feel free to re-open or submit a new one asking for this.

It’s a bug of our template so I will send the fix to you when it’s solved 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum