Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m pretty new with Joomlart and I’m working with “JA Sugite”. In the demo version the navbar background becomes T
    transparent when I scroll to the top of the page and my problem is, that I can’t get this function to work on my local blank installation. The navbar is just black.

Thank you in advance

JK

1. navbar
    TomC Moderator

Question . . . . When you installed your template, did you utilize the Quickstart + Sample Data installation process? If you’re wondering why I ask —> CLICK HERE

j1skristian Friend

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the quick reply. I did install a quickstart but without sample data. I’ve actually also tried installing an installation with sample data to see if I could figure out and learn how it works, but I wasn’t able to find a solution.

Thanks again.

JK

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on?

Css Magician Friend

@j1skristian, the transparent menu only shows when having slideshow in the page. Please let me your site url, I will have a closer look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum