Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi I am using JA SLideshow2 in my banner area on my home page of my site. Since I have added this module in my Main Navigation menu drop down list will not work over JA Slideshow 2.

If anyone has the same problem or could help me with this issue that would be fantastic.

Regards
    M

daylin Friend

Please provide a live link. Also, are you using Firefox with the Firebug extension to help solve design problems and source code acquisition?

marginmedia Friend

Yes I have been using Firebug with firefox. The problem was
    element.style {
    display:block;
    }

If I changed the display:block to display:none , the menu worked fine of JA SLideshow 2.
    I went into the JA Slideshow.css and changed all displays to none. This however did not make a difference. I have since taken the module off the site. But if you do have any solution to this issue that would be fantastic
    Cheers
    M

armybot Friend

<em>@marginmedia 139418 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I have been using Firebug with firefox. The problem was
    element.style {
    display:block;
    }

If I changed the display:block to display:none , the menu worked fine of JA SLideshow 2.
    I went into the JA Slideshow.css and changed all displays to none. This however did not make a difference. I have since taken the module off the site. But if you do have any solution to this issue that would be fantastic
    Cheers
    M</blockquote>

Hey marginmedia, take a look at your JA Slideshow2 mod javascript. Element.style afaik are set via JS.

Let me know.
    A.

cndglobal Friend

I am watching this thread to see if I can fix my ja slideshow2

my problem is I cannot get the slideshow to fade in or fade out….

The images see to snap into place

cnd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cndglobal 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum