Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

You can test it on your online demo version:
    in the new stable purity III version the nav header flashes for a short moment and displays the white background, when you close the off-canvas.
    This issue is there in the new version, but was not present in the beta version.
    Any idea how to fix it?

chavan Friend

I don’t see the issue, can you post a screenshot of that from the demo version you said.

pdca Friend

As it flashes only for a second, it’s hard to screen capture, but you can try it by pressing just the close button of the Off canvas and you will see, that for a short moment the navheader flashes and the white bg shows.
    You changed something from the beta to the current version, as it does not show this effect in the beta version!

chavan Friend

can you make a screencast ( video) of it. that would be helpful .

unusec Friend

I don’t want to hijack this thread, but I’m having the same flickering problem on a site i’m trying to develop using purity 3 http://dev.dotamarket.com/
    Also if I open the off-canvas, and close it, the search module is no longer working propetly and when on mobile there is also a conflict with the menu system.

realgar Friend

Hello,
    I have exactly the same probleme with my T3 & Purity 3based site. I think there is a small bug around there… Thanks a lot if you can help us !

Eragon H Friend

Hi,

1. There is a nav header flashes for a short moment after closing the off-canvas. I’m working to check this issue.

2. @unusec The search module works well after open the off-canvas (it will automatically close when you click on search position). Can you kindly recheck this.

I tested in Purity 1.1.1 and T3 2.32

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum