Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

what to change to have native Croatian font for complete web site – template? Problem are letter like čćžđš ?

Thank you

TomC Moderator

Perhaps the following method may be helpful –>

msilac Friend

And that will works for all pages, modules, articles…?

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 447953 wrote:</em><blockquote>And that will works for all pages, modules, articles…?</blockquote>
    It can, though you will need to add the font within the various relative CSS classes.

See the additional links within the write up.

msilac Friend

It’s too complicated. I do not know how to do that. Is it not possible to just replace font somewhere in the css files? With for example… Arial or Times New Roman?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi msilac,

You can go to Backend > Extensions > Template manager > JA Graphite (your default template) > navigate to ‘Profile’ tab > Google Font API settings and set your desired font there.

Also check out this documentation for more info: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-t3v2-joomla-2-5/developer-guide#Profiles_Panel

Remember to clean JAT3 cache once done.

Best

TomC Moderator

<em>@msilac 448024 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s too complicated. I do not know how to do that. Is it not possible to just replace font somewhere in the css files? With for example… Arial or Times New Roman?</blockquote>

Yes, so long as it’s a standard web font

msilac Friend

Hm, I try to change in Arial but still i have some parts that can show croatian native signs ČĆŽŠĐ

Saguaros Moderator

Try to check the database collation of your site, languages with special characters like yours require UTF 8 database collation.

Here is a good tool to change database collation in Joomla

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum