Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve got a gap i can’t get rid of. can you help??

Its between the menu and the header, and pictured below, crudely indicated by the purple scrawl.

can you help??

ShannonN Friend

zandercent;19926Hi,

I’ve got a gap i can’t get rid of. can you help??

Its between the menu and the header, and pictured below, crudely indicated by the purple scrawl.

can you help??

In the css file increase the size (height) of the navbar? to compensate

zandercent Friend

unfortunately my next step is to decrease the size of the navbar – it disagrees with my design – nice thought though!! any other ideas?

ShannonN Friend

zandercent;20013unfortunately my next step is to decrease the size of the navbar – it disagrees with my design – nice thought though!! any other ideas?

Increase the height of the main content container then should have same effect to reduce gap

zandercent Friend

No, i’ve tried that. The gap, I think, is padding hidden in some css that I can’t find – I’ve fiddled with loads of it, but cant find the specific bit of code that puts it in there.

It appears in all versions of the template, its just you can see it more in mine as the background is no longer black.

thanks for your help though.

Menalto Friend

Any URL to your site?

zandercent Friend

Yep,

Its http://www.centurycreative.com

have a look!,

Also you can see on the right none of the ends line up. Its doing my head in!! any ideas??

thanks

Menalto Friend

For the gap between mainmenu and the picture below.
    Find line 885:

#ja-containerwrap {
    margin-top:5px;
    padding:0pt;
    text-align:left;
    }

And change the margin-top to your needs.

zandercent Friend

thats briiliant,
    any ideas about how to make the right hand sides line up???

thanks again.

zandercent Friend

I’v found out the misalignment is my fault – I’ve added a black brder of 1 pixel around the main content. I kinda like it hough and would like to keep it.

if I try to do the same thing to the mainnav it doesn’t seem to help.

Is there a way I am missing to make the main navigation and footer 2 pixels wider, or am I adding the border to to the wrong place?

thanks for all your help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zandercent 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum