Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear All,

I wanted to publish my JA Event website (exhibition website) on a International Exhibition database and i have been rejected !

Here is the message i got from Japan Trade Agency :

When we try to open the Home page of the fair described on J-messe, the
    message, saying “Dangerous website from the Virusbustor 2012 Cloud” appears
    on the screen.

As we are responsible for a number of J-messe users, we are sorry to inform
    you that we could not register such a fair which may have a possiblity to
    cause any problem for the users.

Can anyone help me solve that situation ?

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have noticed also your problem i cannot open your site

I will suggest what I would do if I were you, take a backup of your site and install it on your localhost and make an antivirus check of all your folders and try to check if there is anything strange, otherwise you can send a request to some anti-virus vendor like TREND – Micro to analyze your website.

olivercham Friend

My god, how could my JA Event template be blocking anti-spam browsers ??

I made a analysis of the website and see the result, only TREND Micro is detecting something :

This is mostly strange !

1. antivirus-scan
    pavit Moderator

<blockquote>TREND Micro</blockquote>

As Trend Micro certified installer i can say that is the most reliable ,at which many others vendor takes their info try to ask them to analyze your site they offer this service and once removed your site from their database you will have no problem anymore.

Regards

olivercham Friend

I contacted them. Hope they will answer….

In the meanwhile i scanned the full website on my localhost with McAfee PRO and nothing was found.

Really strange.

Thanks for your support Pavit.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to use this

olivercham Friend

Hello,

It seems my problem is due to “tracking cookies” ! How can there be tracking cookies in my JA Event website ?

See the mail i got from J-Messe they refuse to publish my website because of that :

We are very sorry to take time to revert to you as we have been examining the situation carefully.

When we analyzed the URL of the fair, there are so many Tracking cookies.
    For this reason, it is detected by the virus software in Japan.
    The sight might be clean in your side, but the problem is “Tracking cookies”, which are recognized in Japan to collect personal browsing record illegally. This also becomes a concern of privacy issue.

From these reasons, we cannot register the URL which has a possibility of virus infected or spayware. We also cannot register the fair information if we raise this URL as the official Home page.
    Because we are responsible for the customers all over the world who approach the site from J-messe.

Please any information will highly appreciated since this problem is cutting my visibility in Japan !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  olivercham 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum