Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I like Ja_Bellatrix but i felt i must make some changes.
    This is the result : http://www.sublima.ro
    😉

imported_johnsta Friend

Just curious as to how you customized Bellatrix – it almost looks like the Sporticus template from Rocket Theme.

Was it difficult to incorporate the slide show module and change the layout?

Excellent work my friend!

subtiricaliviu Friend

Indeed looks like sporticus. This template include now good parts (in my opinion) from bellatrix and sporticus.
    When i choose to change my website template i tried to find a nice template… and i found… bellatrix but something was missing. That missing i found it in sporticus, so i mixed this two templates.

Wasn’t difficult to include the slide show module. First time i include the MOOFX but i decide for Slide Show module.

douglas Friend

<em>@subtiricaliviu 6383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Indeed looks like sporticus. This template include now good parts (in my opinion) from bellatrix and sporticus.
    When i choose to change my website template i tried to find a nice template… and i found… bellatrix but something was missing. That missing i found it in sporticus, so i mixed this two templates.

Wasn’t difficult to include the slide show module. First time i include the MOOFX but i decide for Slide Show module.</blockquote>

Very nice site. I was noticing the same, that it looks like Bellatrix with a Sporticus look. Very nice look and feel. Almost as if you were using iJoomla magazine component.

I have tried to change the default blue color of Bellatrix yesterday, but with only a 70% success. If I change the color, I realize that I need to change it in the images folder (change all the image colors) and then I must change the HTML.

Suggestions to make sure I change all necessary color parameters? A quick step by step would be very much appreciated. And how did you add the slide show, and what is the module?

Any of your help is appreciated very much.

Dougvv:D

subtiricaliviu Friend

If you want to change all template color you need to change colors in IMAGES(BRICK, GREEN), CSS and CSS/COLORS directory.
    Select a color you want to change
    Other way is to define new colors but you need to know a little bit more about css, php…
    Slide show module is from other template, not joomlart template.

subtiricaliviu Friend

More changes: horizontal login module, horizontal scrooler (last added) + joomlaboard forum template inspired from Ja Bellatrix + directory :).
    Any suggestion?

jasonstockman Friend

Looks GORGEOUS. Well done. I have 2 suggestions for this beauty of a site:

First I think the red header should occupy the full width of that area.

Second you may want to experiment with different background colors. Right now the background matches the color of the area where the poll is. Perhaps a darker background would promote the content a bit better.

Wonderful job. Cheers! 😎

subtiricaliviu Friend

jasonStockman;7636Looks GORGEOUS. Well done. I have 2 suggestions for this beauty of a site:

First I think the red header should occupy the full width of that area.

Second you may want to experiment with different background colors. Right now the background matches the color of the area where the poll is. Perhaps a darker background would promote the content a bit better.

Wonderful job. Cheers! 😎

Thank you for your appreciation and suggestion. Indeed a darker background will promote the content much better and i will make all this changes soonest possible.
    🙂

jasonstockman Friend

<em>@subtiricaliviu 7650 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your appreciation and suggestion. Indeed a darker background will promote the content much better and i will make all this changes soonest possible.
    :)</blockquote>

Good to hear. I can’t wait to see the updates. Let us know so we can take a look! :p

subtiricaliviu Friend

More changes (color changes + extra modules…etc)
    http://www.sublima.ro

nemmon Friend

Hi, how can I change the Blue color (when a menu option) is active in this template?

thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Great worok bro, Why don’t you apply for Site of the month? Highly appreciable efforts. Must have taken hell lot of time to customize it.

Best of luck. Loved it.

regards

arvind

mfcphil Friend

I’m not sure which template it is but I see a ot of time and effort involved in this site

Hats Off!!

Well Done 😉

jsliao Friend

hi guys, this is a 2007 thread 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jsliao 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum