Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just learned my site is suspended.
    I was given some advices on how to get it working again, and I’m almost through them all.

I have deleted the suspected culprit of a file (but how can I be sure it’s all gone?)

THERE IS ONE THING I AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE ABOUT:
    I can only update the cms/template by uploading the files in the web file manager.
    What do I upload first? The J2.5 to replace J1.5?
    Backend admin and FTP is not accessible at this stage.
    I have above option or making an htaccess protection file. (not too sure about this to be honest although it looks quite simple)

Any help would be appreciated – thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please consider the steps below:

+ You need to contact your hosting to help you scan the malware from source php and database of your site.

+ Change all credentials(username/password to connect database, ftp account, admin login…)

+ Backup all your site(contents, database…) or use a perfect backup version before that and restore it into your hosting.

ninshen Developer

Thank you for reply. Managed to relaunch the site. Now working on updating the template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ninshen 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum