Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Huhu, my site is hacked, help me…
    Yesterday, i used jomlart template and today it’s defaced.
    My hosting is hostgator, shared hosting. i chmod 777 to cache, media,components, templates directories, 666 to configuration.php

Who can have me fix it?

bennitos Friend

What template did you use?

Menalto Friend

And whats your site url?

go123norway Friend

http://tinlanhsandnes.no/

Now, it’s solved and working again

go123norway Friend

<em>@bennitos 62146 wrote:</em><blockquote>What template did you use?</blockquote>

ja_zibal, is it not secure?

bennitos Friend

nice of you that you use the joomlart templates ILLEGALLY think its strange that you use a payed templated when you dont have a licence?

Or can you tell me im wrong? 😛

cuemkid Friend

😀 Working well! Nice

go123norway Friend

<em>@bennitos 62157 wrote:</em><blockquote>nice of you that you use the joomlart templates ILLEGALLY think its strange that you use a payed templated when you dont have a licence?

Or can you tell me im wrong? :P</blockquote>

I’ve used paid templates. And have some modifications in it.
    Thank for your looking and advise!

Menalto Friend

How come you dont show up as Licensed Member? To be able to use this template and download it from here you should be listed as Licensed Member

edric101792 Friend

<em>@Menalto 62184 wrote:</em><blockquote>How come you dont show up as Licensed Member? To be able to use this template and download it from here you should be listed as Licensed Member</blockquote>

I think he has a point.

mfcphil Friend

Guess there was not much in the collection plate when they made their site 😮

wooohanetworks Friend

Remind: This can also be a trap to want you to visit a site that is spreading a virus, malware etc. onto the visitors’ computers, and as you know this is also a possible way to spread those.

Note: To visit sites that were freshly hacked, when the case is a real one, can also contain those without the knowledge of the person posting something in here.

To ask for the live url is very dangerous in this case and can harm a lot of users that accidently, are unaware, see this thread, click the url that was posted in addition, by the wish of a member and so on.

So, dear Phil, be so kind and remove the link from the board so that a potential harmful threat is removed from the forums.

Thanks.

mfcphil Friend

Wooohanetworks…read the following

I. General Forum Rule
    No spamming
    No personal attacks
    Make sure you post in the right area and keep the posts on topic.
    Do not discuss illegal activities. (hacking is illegal)
    Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site. Use the search feature.
    Make sure you have read through the thread before you post a reply.
    Choose an appropriate subject line. A good subject line would be “JA‐News does not rotate” instead of “Please help me”.
    Include as much information as you can when seeking help. Nobody will be able to help you if you don’t give sufficient details
    Thank those who help you. This makes the community stronger.
    No “mini‐modding” (where you pretend to be a moderator, and/or tell others to delete/change their posts)
    Moderation of the forum and/or any actions taken, are at the discretion of the moderator or staff.
    Do not post administrator access login details to your website on the forum. Please PM this to an active moderator who will add this to your user notes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum