Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I do not know what the deal is but this Social Template is driving me crazy

Tonight, I upgraded to JomSocial v.2.0.2 and my template turned from grey to blue. I have tried everywhere to change it back to the original color grey that I had it before and no such luck.

In addition, there are many bugs in JomSocial 2.0…

For one, the comments do not work
    The voting features do not show up

I *think* i have the latest version of this template installed on my server.. At least when i tried uploading the most current one Joomla said that I cannot upload it because the file already exists.

I need to get my site changed back to grey because this blue looks terrible with the rest of my site and logo..

How can I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance

dinero Friend

Hello. I’m having the same problem. After working on the site a bit it all of a sudden changes to blue. I looked at the settings and it still shows “grey” which is what I want. Why is it changing to blue?

zorroson Friend

Same thing here!

Seems all of a sudden, the template is partly using default blue elements for parts of the website.. In my case, all right collum modules turned blue?

Using developper tools, I can se that the stylesheet classes being used/active, is the default classes – not the settings from my local themes stylesheet – even though many other classes from local stylesheet is being used just fine!

Can’t figure out what is going on….:confused:

kobenes Friend

If you uninstall and reinstall JomSocial component to upgrade, than all JomSocial component’s folders and files will be deleted and also JA_Social blue theme too.
    To use JA_Social template’s JomSocial theme (blue one) after updating the JomSocial you should reupload JA social blue theme. So please download JA Social template and go to:

/components/com_community/templates/ja_social

You should reupload this folder to your server and blue template will be activated again…

Enes

dinero Friend

I didn’t do anything with Jomsocial. In fact I disabled it on the site. Theme/profile shows as grey yet everything is changed to blue. It was grey for quite some time then It just seemed to change to blue all of a sudden but it shouldn’t have anything to do w/ Jomsocial as far as I know especially since I haven’t had it enabled.

I tried clearing cache in browser and it admin, still no good, still blue.

kobenes Friend

Sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you asked for to make blue one default theme… So you can reupload Grey theme to your server and choose Grey theme from the JomSocial component’s configuration.
    but if you already did what I told you and no result, so there is something really weird.

zorroson Friend

<em>@zorroson 208062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same thing here!

Can’t figure out what is going on….:confused:</blockquote>

Ups.. In my case, it was a simple mis-spelling of the class “div.moduletable h3”. I had checked and re-checked, but apparently not well enough :-[ :-[

Sorry…

Phill Moderator

Sorry isn’t good enough…. Only kidding. Well done on fixing it and thanks for resolving your thread.

dinero Friend

I think some of you are posting about 2 different things here. There is JA Social and Jomsocial. I was posting about JA Social. The original poster “rleeh” mentions Jomsocial. If that’s the case then I’m sorry for posting my issues in the same thread, however just to be clear my issue was with JA Social template, not Jomsocial. I have Jomsocial disabled. I’m not using it at all.

For anyone that has an issue with JA Social template turning blue on IE even though you have chosen another color profile then the issue has to do with compressing CSS. You must compress CSS. I found this out from my programmer. We compressed the CSS and the site immediatly turned back to the Grey theme I had chosen.

Allan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dinero 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum