Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone,

Thought I’d post my site here as well. It’s based on JA Rasite:

http://www.digitalbloom.ca/

Any comments/suggestions welcome!

Cheers,
    Chris

Phill Moderator

Nice work Chris.

The only problem for me was the portfolio page was not working but apart from that well done.

chrisjclay Friend

Thanks for the heads up, Phill – when I made the site “live” I moved it into the root directory, and that seems to have screwed up the paths to the images in the Juliaportfolio component. All is fixed now.

Best wishes,
    Chris

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi Chris,

Good one. Trying to find faults, but not a single till now. Work well done.

To help with your business, you should try to get listed on the RJD >> http://resources.joomla.org/

Though they have tough rules, but if you try, you can fulfill them. You can get quality traffic from from RJD. Since, you are using Joomla! logo on your site, may be you can also refer to the OSM policies, and get permisssion to use the logo… this is one of the requirements for being listed on JRD.

Give it a try.

Regards

Arvind

chrisjclay Friend

Thanks for the suggestion, Arvind. I’ll definitely try to get listed on the RJD.

Cheers,
    Chris

GeoVi Friend

Great job! It’s always good to see you others (more experienced) work with the templates. They are truly just the beginning for even the novice since this Forum and others are available. All the best to you! I loved what you’ve done. I think your prices/fees are very affordable for the value being received.

Happy New Year!

chrisjclay Friend

Thanks for the feedback, GeoVi. Happy New Year 🙂

mfcphil Friend

Fantastic looking site….some great sites in your portfolio too!

bobi cod3r Friend

hello chris. very good work and nice designs.:)
    Question came to me! what is you used extentions for login?

chrisjclay Friend

Hi Bobi,

Thanks for the feedback 🙂 Re: the login extension, I used a combination of these two modules from Yootheme:

Cheers,
    Chris

sunrise Friend

HI, I realize this is an old post but it is the first time I see it. The site is really nice, and functional. One comment is that in my mind the front page, the introduction your customers get is a bit overwhelming, too many colors, too many big texts all competing with each other for attention. Maybe the logo could be bigger too as there is so much space on top, and the rest could be a bit more subtle or something.

chrisjclay Friend

<em>@vinaykrypton 257339 wrote:</em><blockquote>That,s nice .Thanks Vinay from Windows Mobile Application Development
    Team, KryptonSoft, India :):)</blockquote>

Thanks, though I’m using a different template now 😎

Cheers,
    Chris

chrisjclay Friend

Thanks for noticing – I’m actually using JomCDN to speed things up, but I had been working on the site and forgot to enable it again. It’s faster now (according to Google Page Speed, my site just went from 67/100 to 87/100) 🙂

Chris

samantha2011 Friend

Nice site, love the flash as well. You seem to have some good looking sites in your portfolio as well. You have some great talent 😀

chrisjclay Friend

Thank you 🙂

Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  chrisjclay 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum