Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!!!
    I installed the quickstart of the template Ja Music in localhos on Wampserver then when I go to see the site,it are not as the demo of ja music .I don’t understand my problem and i am joomla beginner

Phill Moderator

Can you post screenshots of what you are seeing? I am guessing that you either did not install the sample data or you are confused by seeing placeholder images.

phong nam Friend

Hi diorchris,

You can try to go Template Manager >> JA_Muzic_styles >> then Compile Less to Css. Save and check out the front-end again. If this is still not effective, i suggest you to download and install our JA Muzic quickstart again on your localhost.

diorchris Friend

what do you make after have install my quickstart of ja music in localhost ?
    i am biginner please help me

phong nam Friend

Hi diorchris,

Clear installation folder (the last process of installation) is what I always did after installing a qucickstart on localhost. Anyways, you can refer the below tip and try to install the JA Muzic quickstart again: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-and-upload-a-ja-quickstart-3-x-installation-on-a-website-domain/

Note: I used the Xampp usually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum