Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello JoomlArt,

I have found the JA Lime Logo in my file manager (cpanel); I have downloaded it; I have edited my own company logo to be the same dimension as the JA Lime logo in Photoshop; I have uploaded my logo in the same file manager; I have renamed my company logo to replace the JA Lime logo; I have viewed/checked the logo file in the file manager ( and it appears to be my company logo); but when I visit my site, the JA Lime logo appears. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can fix this problem. I am also having the exact same problem with my other site which is a JA Ores template. Thank you.

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Inachus
    Have you refreshed the browser cache? or ftp refresh? sounds like a cacheing issue. alternative is to post the site url for me to check as never being to your site my browser will load the current site as it is now, also I can check the path to the logo for you live
    Blessings Shannon

inachus Friend

Thank you for your reply. I have refreshed the browser cache, but it is still playing up. The funny thing is that when I select the Default colour for JA Lime in the Template Editor, my company logo appears/works; however when I select the colour blue (which is the colour I want) or any other colour, the logo reverts back to the JA Lime logo…Why is it doing this? Thank you for your help. 🙂

inachus Friend

I found the answer. Each colour variation has got its own folder in the JA Lime Templates Folder in the File Manager, with its own copy of the JA Lime Logo, eg: /templates/ja_lime/images/blue

*I needed to go into the “Blue” Folder and edit the logo in there for the blue colour variation I wanted.

uniquebiz Friend

Yes! That’s correct! Often this is something we all overlook, the best way is to look at the image properties online, which generally gives you the path of the image back to it’s originating folder

I’m glad you figured it out, Well Done!
    Blessings Shannon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum