Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have installed the quickstart package and added my language at the front. However, nothing happends. Please assist.

pavit Moderator

Hello

You need to create a new menu for youer second installed language and activate the language plugin then publish your language module in languageswitcherload position.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-02-10-42-38
    christofferl Friend

I have now done this but I can not see the dropdown of languages. I added a pre-text … and this is seen … so I am getting closer 😉

Please assist again.

pavit Moderator

Hello

I created new menu ( svenska ) now you can assign your languages menu items to respective menus –

Please search on other forums there are a lot of posts where it is explained how to set a multilanguage menu with T3 Framework templates.

English and Svenska

Regards

christofferl Friend

Thank you so much for your support! I understand and I will take it from here.

One final thing though … the dropdown language menu is "glued" too narrow to the social icons. Looking at the template demo site … there is a gap. How do I get that gap?

pavit Moderator

Hello

It is a language switcher module specific configuration, i fixed it directly on your website.

Regards

christofferl Friend

As soon as this template is compatible with Joomla 3.7 I will update of course …. and I have now learned that ther is a new internal language component. My question is if Joomlart’s way of handling translationg will be compatible with Joomlas internal one (in v3.7)?

pavit Moderator

Hello

All your language settings are pretty Joomla core side ( languageswitchermodule is Joomla and not joomlart ) so everything will continue to work as it is now also with Joomla 3.7

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum