Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m a webmaster and for a client, I have subscribed a Joomlart membership for 3 months just to buy the template she has chosen for his project. Everything was fine here 🙂

For some personal reasons, the client wasn’t able to start his project immediately and I had to delay my job for her for few weeks. Unfortunately, when the project started, the membership was over and I wasn’t able to get support for this reason… #FAIL

In the meantime, the Joomlart affiliate program had some “security issues” and I’ve started to get some spam on my email address (I’m not lucky, I’m also an affiliate partner !). #FAIL

Today, I have to renew a membership just to obtain ONE answer for the support team (I don’t want no more templates or Joomla extension provided by a non secure company). #FAIL

I just hope your support team is a little bit more professional than your security team and commercial team….

Goustaf

gavind Friend

Just a thought here. Could it be possible that those mails were not sent from Joomlart?

gavind Friend

Just a thought here. Could it be possible that those mails were not sent from Joomlart?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum