Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi bshah.
    you must config PHP, enable gd2 extensions before upload image
    And after change code as i said, you must config in admin. Choose Configuration in Control Panel of RS2 gallery, you will see a tab is Permission, it have some paramater, 1 of them is “Can user create galleries?”, plz choose Yes.

rimas Friend

Hello, I find that one user have the same problem (I can’t upload jpeg file formats, have the same error massage and my configuration allows upload files format: jpg,jpeg,gif,png). I don’t understand how to solve this problem. Could you help me ?

Thank you.

<em>@bshah 47070 wrote:</em><blockquote> … but unable to upload pictures
    this is giving Wrong image format.nWe will redirect you to the upload screen for
    .bmp, .jpeg, .gif also eventhough my configuration alows jpg,jpeg,gif,png</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    You need enable GD2 in PHP configuration, plz contact with your host provider about that

rimas Friend

And what if my provider can’t or don’t want (for some reasons) enable GD2 ? What sould I do then ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    That is only simple config, plz contact with them, I think they can help you

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum