Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    recently I have been asked to create a website for local LGBT centre. I have decided to use Joomlart – that was the best choice I could made. The theme – Ja Blazes is so beautiful – just perfect for what I needed. Because I am new in Joomla I came across some problems – Tom from the customer service helped me with any issue – amazing customer service! I know that next website I make – it will be joomlart.

Here is the website link http://www.leicesterlgbtcentre.org

Thank you joomlart

Tomasz Nowicki

n6rej Friend

thank you for your kind words… your site looks great.

TomC Moderator

Tomasz:

How is your intended audience responding to the site so far?

photom Friend

<em>@TomC 272625 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tomasz:

How is your intended audience responding to the site so far?</blockquote>

Hello Tom,
    the response was really great. For the first time the people could access information in an easy way, where before the website was really a pain in the ****. They adore the colors and the menu. The sliders bring a little window to the centre and the news section (especially with the comment module) is great. They love it to bits! The only advice is to put the text size button somewhere visible on the website – I will have to figure out how to do that.

Overall the people were – are over the moon! JA – Great design and painless instalation.

Just perfect
    Thank you

n6rej Friend

<em>@photom 272653 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Tom,
    the response was really great. For the first time the people could access information in an easy way, where before the website was really a pain in the ****. They adore the colors and the menu. The sliders bring a little window to the centre and the news section (especially with the comment module) is great. They love it to bits! The only advice is to put the text size button somewhere visible on the website – I will have to figure out how to do that.

Overall the people were – are over the moon! JA – Great design and painless instalation.

Just perfect
    Thank you</blockquote>

You can use cpanel for that… just turn all but ‘font” to hide and it will show up.

photom Friend

<em>@n6rej 272655 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can use cpanel for that… just turn all but ‘font” to hide and it will show up.</blockquote>

HI n6rej,

yes, I have alredy tried that – the cpanel is not very user friendly – position is bad and for the visually impaired it is very hard to find the cpanel button.

Thank you for the advice
    Tomasz

n6rej Friend

you can modify that. Look i .css and you can fully style it. another thing you might try is moving it to a diff module position.

mfcphil Friend

Great Use of a quality template!

bryannickson Friend

Your site is great on Joomla template. Currently I’m using other blog platform but probably will changed it to a Joomla site in couples of weeks. I like the Joomla template compare to others. But before make any transaction, it seems I need to learn more things related to Joomla blog. <em>@photom 271518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    recently I have been asked to create a website for local LGBT centre. I have decided to use Joomlart – that was the best choice I could made. The theme – Ja Blazes is so beautiful – just perfect for what I needed. Because I am new in Joomla I came across some problems – Tom from the customer service helped me with any issue – amazing customer service! I know that next website I make – it will be joomlart.

Thank you joomlart

Tomasz Nowicki</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@bryannickson 282566 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your site is great on Joomla template. Currently I’m using other blog platform but probably will changed it to a Joomla site in couples of weeks. I like the Joomla template compare to others. But before make any transaction, it seems I need to learn more things related to Joomla blog.</blockquote>
    Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have [URL=http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/pre-sales-questions/

jsliao Friend

The site is very pleasing to the eye but I can’t help but notice this line
    “Supporting the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Trans community in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland”

You may want to to add some punctuation? like
    Supporting the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans community in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland

bikeafrica2009 Friend

Hi the site looks great, I am also using joomla for the first time and using Ja Blazes. I have had difficulty adding and social buttons to blog entries on my front page which are desplayed in k2 – category options. Could you let me know the name of the module you are using to display ?

Many thanks,

David

<em>@photom 271518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Thank you joomlart

Tomasz Nowicki</blockquote>

photom Friend

<em>@bikeafrica2009 288222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi the site looks great, I am also using joomla for the first time and using Ja Blazes. I have had difficulty adding and social buttons to blog entries on my front page which are desplayed in k2 – category options. Could you let me know the name of the module you are using to display ?

Many thanks,

David</blockquote>

Hello,

I am using joomlart comments module – it is great!

bikeafrica2009 Friend

thanks much appreciated. will post my link once the sites a bit more complete.

seanozel Friend

<em>@bikeafrica2009 288290 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks much appreciated. will post my link once the sites a bit more complete.</blockquote>
    Hi

does anyone know how to change the main wordings begining with Best of Cartoon.. and also JA Blazes is a Joomla 2.5 template for creative

Thanking you in advance
    Sean

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum