Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m working on a new website with blaze template. I have a little problem to display the article from the Home in a new page without the slideshow and icon bloc (that are present on the home but should not be on the article page)…did I missed something ? 😮

To explain please check the joined pictures : i want the article-needle to look like the demo-

Thanks in advance

THB

1. Homepage-needle
    2. article-needle
    3. article-demo
    Stork11 Friend

Hello thb60,

Your article page isn’t assigned to JA Blaze template. Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@thb60 344927 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I’m working on a new website with blaze template. I have a little problem to display the article from the Home in a new page without the slideshow and icon bloc (that are present on the home but should not be on the article page)…did I missed something ? 😮

To explain please check the joined pictures : i want the article-needle to look like the demo-

Thanks in advance

THB</blockquote>
    Hello thb60,

You should create a new menu for your article. Because modules will be hidden or shown depending on the menu id. I create a “Temp menu” for you to solve the problem. If you would like to show article menu on site, you can move menu item to “Main menu”. Please check and confirm the same.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum