Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to use 2 slideshows on my website, but if I add another module “mod_jaslideshow” I get this error:

<blockquote>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare parsedescold() (previously declared in /home/web/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php:60) in /home/web/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 60</blockquote>

If I then set “No” to settings “Show description” this error is gone, and on website 1. slideshow is shown on white background and below it new error:

<blockquote>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare processimage() (previously declared in /home/web/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php:245) in /home/web/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 245</blockquote>

Is there any way to have more than just 1 slideshow on website? Inoticed that there’s also “mod_jaslideshow2” where I can use more of those, but this one is not as good as first one (no animation, top and left border,…).

jsliao Friend

not sure if it’ll work but u can try this:

go to module manger

tick the checkbox for the slideshow module

click copy on the top right toolbar

this will create a copy of the slideshow, change the settings from the copy.

supersplet Friend

It doesn’t help. The same errors.

jcoleman Friend

<em>@supersplet 122970 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to use 2 slideshows on my website, but if I add another module “mod_jaslideshow” I get this error:

If I then set “No” to settings “Show description” this error is gone, and on website 1. slideshow is shown on white background and below it new error:

Is there any way to have more than just 1 slideshow on website? Inoticed that there’s also “mod_jaslideshow2” where I can use more of those, but this one is not as good as first one (no animation, top and left border,…).</blockquote>
    Did you get this to work? I have the same issue. Thanks!

supersplet Friend

No, I haven’t. Still with the same error.

MIMOZAKALLO Friend

did you got a solution on this?

thanks

jcoleman Friend

<em>@MIMOZAKALLO 128192 wrote:</em><blockquote>did you got a solution on this?

thanks</blockquote>
    I ended up, using 2 different templates and with one slide show on one template and another slide show on another and it worked for what I needed it to. I am not sure why, but the error went away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jcoleman 14 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum