Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know how you create the first hamburger menu? I tried to access backend of your site but it requires 2nd authentication info, could you share this info also?

VariFrame Friend

So – take a look at the image. The menu is created like this:

1) I created menu and assigned module to it 2) loaded the module in header using widget type in ja builder 3) the first parent item of menu has a hamburger icon assigned and title turned off (take a look at the attachment)

The fact that you cant log in… I really dont know. Hosting provider claims they have no additional protection from other countries… I tried to access the backend using TOR Browser and it worked ok for every EU country and united states. So – the only thing I can try – you could tell me what country are you logging from and then I can find a free proxy IP from your country and use it as a last node in TOR. When the secondary authentication comes up I can take a picture and send it to my hosting provider and ask them what a hell is that 😀 (or maybe theres a more simple way – just take a picture of it yourself and send it to me please 🙂 )

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  VariFrame.

1. menuitem
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VariFrame Friend

Well it also says in the popup to use cms as login and password 😀

Saguaros Moderator

I replied you in new forum, pls follow it: https://member.joomlart.com/forums/d/179-multiple-mobile-menus

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Multiple Mobile Menus’ is closed to new replies.