Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi! Love the Droid template, but have a client who manages multiple venues and would like the venue logo to change depending on which venue the visitor is viewing.

Is this possible? Can we use the new T3 profile functions to do and if so, how??

Any help or suggestions on this would be brilliant 🙂

Don Lee Friend

<em>@stuaforr 194100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi! Love the Droid template, but have a client who manages multiple venues and would like the venue logo to change depending on which venue the visitor is viewing.

Is this possible? Can we use the new T3 profile functions to do and if so, how??

Any help or suggestions on this would be brilliant :)</blockquote>

Hi,
    The current version of T3 framework does not support this function. I think you will need to get a custom work from a freelancer to get it done.

thefc_uk Friend

Hi DongIt

Thanks for the comment.

In the meantime, I read that a possible solution was to define a new module area in the header and then assign the different logos to the module/menu assignment. Could that be a route with the T3 framework or would it effect functions such as use on mobile devices?

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@stuaforr 194194 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi DongIt

Thanks for the comment.

In the meantime, I read that a possible solution was to define a new module area in the header and then assign the different logos to the module/menu assignment. Could that be a route with the T3 framework or would it effect functions such as use on mobile devices?

Thanks</blockquote>

Not sure how easy that would be.

One possibility with T3 templates can be, you can clone the theme and customize it with your other logo / logo’s and assign it to the menu item, right from the t3 template backend.

You can view the videos about the T3 usage at the JoomlArt YouTube channel and read more about themes at the wiki.

JA Youtube Channel >> http://www.youtube.com/user/JoomlArt

The video which will give you the idea >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YwdWd0mzxc&fmt=22 (view in HD full screen)
    You can see different logo and slogan text in use in this video for different menu items…. You need to jump in and get the things done.

Wiki section >> http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Themes

Regards

Arvind

thefc_uk Friend

Hi Arvind

Thank you for your kind comments and links.

I’ll ‘jump in’ and see what happens 😉

Many thanks

thefc_uk Friend

Dear Arvind

Thankyou!

Your reply was spot on.

To have multiple logos across the site using T3 is so easy…

• In the standard Droid template you have four themes in addition to the default theme
    • Each of themes are typically used for color, but each also has there own logo image that can be changed
    • Using the T3 template control panel you can assign a theme/profile to each site menu
    • The result is not just a different color, but a different logo too!

Hope the above helps others thanks to Arvind 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Glad you got the direction. I made that video long time back.

You can use the theme clone feature and edit and get the different logo per theme of same color. Add it to different profile and assign the profile to the menu item.

Arvind

relaisluynes Friend

<em>@drarvindc 194241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Glad you got the direction. I made that video long time back.

You can use the theme clone feature and edit and get the different logo per theme of same color. Add it to different profile and assign the profile to the menu item.

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi Arvind:
    I must admit that all this is a bit above my head.

Here’s my simple question: how do I changed the information in the HEADER so that it says my business name and not JA Droid. Hope your answer will be simple too 🙂

I figure out how to change the slideshow and was very proud of that; but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get rid of JA Droid! Is it a logo? I didn’t see it in the images folder.

Thanks for advising and thanks again for walking me through my previous question re: “missing database”. Your tutorial really helped.

Helene

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Helene,

Do me a favor, Make a separate thread for this. Give the site url and what you want to change and on which page. I will then try my best to give a step by step guide to achieve the desired effect.

Arvind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum