Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

in the assignement menu in t3 I have the possibility to assign each menu/page a different style. To each style I assing a custom layout configuration, so that I can have different layout settins on the pages. But there are only 3 styles available and due to that I can only assign 3 different layouts for my pages. Can I add more styles, because I don’t see another option than choosing *styles to have different layouts?

Thank You!

Wall Crasher Developer

@marmelflo,

Sure, you can add more template styles as you wish.
    1. To create a new template style, you can select an existing template style and press Duplicate button in Toolbar
    2. For T3 theme, you can use ThemeMagic to create a new theme. Alternatively, you can manually add a new folder in themes/[your new theme]
    3. For T3 Layout, you can clone a tpls/[layout].php file via Layout tab function or add new file in tpls/[your new layout].php

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum