Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I understand it is possible to have multiple header modules for different pages by copying the module.
    However, when I copy the module, and change the image source location – it still shows the same images as the original module.

the problem is only apparent when in flash mode (not javascript)

any ideas anyone??

argonx Friend

<em>@zandercent 7681 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I understand it is possible to have multiple header modules for different pages by copying the module.
    However, when I copy the module, and change the image source location – it still shows the same images as the original module.

the problem is only apparent when in flash mode (not javascript)

any ideas anyone??</blockquote>

I am having same problem.

As soon i transfer to java script it works fine and new pictures are showing..

Anyone else had same problem?

aboutall Friend

mod_ja_header with Flash don’t work in Opera 9.10 Build 8679.
    🙁

joarvat1 Friend

Yes, I’m having the same problem. It’s a shame, because I would prefer the use the Flash mode – it is smoother.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all,
    I have made a quick update for this module to fix the problem when using multi JA Header instances with flash mode. Please download the attachment and update your system (you could upload to your server to over-write the current JA Header module files).

1. mod_ja_header.zip
    kgalyen Friend

Thanks! I just was looking for a fix for this and downloaded it. Works like a charm! 😀

zandercent Friend

Thanks matey.

good things come to those who wait, and who are listened to by helpful people on this forum!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zandercent 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum