Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, Suddenly when I click on my DONATE menu item I have multiple pages at the bottom of the page – even though the second and third pages are blank! Pagination buttons are now displayed on the page bottom

My first url is: /index.php/donate My second blank page URL is: /index.php/donate?limit=20&start=20

I cannot understand why this second page appeared when it was not there before? Can anyone tell me why?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

1. Blog_Scroll_Error
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi ibewguy,

You can update the URL and admin login info in this topic (only moderator and staff can see the info), I will take a look.

ibewguy Friend

Hello @saguaros – i will do that, it has just added a third page and appears to be growing!!

Thank you John

ibewguy Friend

I am working to resolve this issue – it appears to be a server problem with my php handler. I will report back once it is resolved

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you figure it out! Let us know if you have any further question.

Have a nice day!!!

ibewguy Friend

@saguaros – Thanks, but I have not figured it out. I may just add css to try to hide the issue.

Any help would be appreciated if someone knows why this is happening – it was not my server. I used the following code to hide the pagination:

.pagination { display: none; }

This hides the error but does not stop it from happening.

The Joom Donation component works well, but there are a lot of conflicts with the component in this template. With the help of the great support at Joom Donation we have made several modifications, but they have not responded on this error.

Thanks all!

Saguaros Moderator

@ibewguy

May I know how to have the pagination like that? because as you can see in our demo site, all published campaigns will show on that Donation page.

ibewguy Friend

HI @saguaros, I only have one campaign published and it causes a conflict. Also, the first donation amount listed is also offset to the left (not aligned vertically) even on your demo site. I wish I knew what was causing the issue so I could fix it, but I am unable to fix it now.

It has added 6 pages now under pagination. It also is in my backend admin panel!

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ibewguy,

Could you try to change the css to show the pagination and switch default template to a Joomla template and see how it goes? It will help to find where the issue comes from.

ibewguy Friend

Hi @saguaros,

Actually is was a problem with the JoomDonation component and the support team at Joom fixed the issue. I am sorry but they did not tell me how they fixed it, but they said it was a minor issue and easy to fix. I wish I could post the fix here but they did not tell me how they fixed it.

Thank you
    John

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for update news, John.

They might not tell the cause but it’s good to have it fixed in new version, anyway.

Happy Holidays!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum