Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to set up 2 column blog layout and this method is not working with JA Obelisk:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-argo-two-articles-collumns/

Help is appreciated :p

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja Obelisk default layout has sidebar1 and sidebar2 already set, could you use that layout for your specific blog page?

phong nam Friend

@jcstauring: I agree with the explanation of Pavit. On Homepage of JA Obelisk template, we also define to display sidebar positions so that It will be not nice when you showing 2 columns of blog layout.

Anyways, if you still want to display 2 columns of blog content on Homepage, you can backup the files and refer these steps:

– Go to templatesja_obeliskhtmlcom_content , rename featured folder to _featured
    – Then go to that HomeBlog menu item’s backend (i.e Home), set 2 to Columns option of Layout Options.

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

Sorry I don’t follow you on this one :-[
    I have a menu item > Blog category layout, then here trying to set 2 column blog lay out.

phong nam Friend

Hi jcstauring,

Can you check my recent reply above ?

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

Hi thank you for your time.
    Yes, that worked as far as 2 columns. I can see why it is single column lay out.
    thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Juan Carlos Stauring 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum