Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately the quick start doesn’t have multilingual as the demo, so in the goal to have multilingual website, I deleted my previous installation and did a fresh install without any data.
    (I keep a full install with quick start off line to compare)

I must miss something, my goal here is not you to fix it, but to indicate me where and what did I miss.
    I set my main menu En and Fr : off-canvas (as I could see on the full data version)

the issues : on full size there is not menu visible, but it I reduce my windows size a menu appear on the left (that’s good point must be for the mobile version, I guess it’s the : off-canvas)

But how do I set for the full windows size a visible menu? what’s your trick, thank you

lang menu item

lang menu

lang module

lang

yongbae Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to create separate template style for each language and select the mega menu in the template options. So that You will see the mega menu for each language.

Regards

yongbae Friend

Great Thank you it works
    just little issues despite I duplicate the template for both languages and assigned for each language.
    I mainly lost all the template style and I have a blue square always present (just below language switch)
    if I reduce the windows size I got 2 squares the blue one + a white one

better to see the website 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

just little issues despite I duplicate the template for both languages and assigned for each language.
    I mainly lost all the template style and I have a blue square always present (just below language switch)

Hi
    I do not understand what do u mean by blue button, maybe you enabled the off-canvas sidebar option from template options. Kindly give full details with a screenshot so i can check it better.

yongbae Friend

full frame windows

reduced windows frame

yongbae Friend

but it’s ok about the button,
    you were right it was enable in the template,
    I turned it off Thank you for the hint

just remain issue: the JA directory style doesn’t load
    I have only a white page without any style or color and a default T3 logo on top

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to duplicate the template style from template options. And then you can use a a different layout for different template styles.
    Apply the template style manually from menu options.
    Open Home menu > Template style.
    Homepage uses feature intro layout. Kindly read the documentation of template it will help you in the configurations.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum