Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mobilityadvisors Friend
    #1084495

    Trying to do a Multilingual site. I am using JA MegaStore with the Multilingual Component, and registered
    with Google which gives me :
    1054 Unknown- Column Metadesc in field list

    And Bing gives me this error: HTTP error 500

    Please can you help.


    1. joomlart-error-multilanguage2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    #1084699

    Hi
    Kindly share your site super user details and FTP details in Private reply, We will check this issue.

    Regards

    mobilityadvisors Friend
    #1085802
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    #1085929

    Hi
    I Tried the translation and its working fine http://prntscr.com/hyblhx
    Now error noticed as in your screenshot.

    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 1 year, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum