Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    how to set language flat in mainmenu position or somewhere on top right side?
    As far as I understand I need to make all content in each language, than I don’t know how to make it to show it.
    thanks for any idea.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you can publish the module on languageswitcherload position in the layout.
    Here is documentation to create a multilanguage website in Joomla.

Regards

uzvezda Friend

thank you.
    Do I need to make all modules in first page in all languages to display it properly or is other way to translate it?
    Regards,
    u

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To show module in a different language you need to create them for each language and assign them to different language menu items.

Regards

aardcom Friend

If the site exists in English and I want to add Spanish content, do we need to duplicate all default content to English and Spanish or just duplicate existing content, menus and modules to Spanish

ie default, english, spanish or just change existing articles etc from "ALL" languages to English then duplicate each to Spanish

Most of the instructions I see are for new blank sites not adding another language to an existing template/website.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  aardcom.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

, english, spanish or just change existing articles etc from "ALL" languages to English then duplicate each to Spanish

Hi
    If you already have site in EN language you need to add only new content for Spanish language items.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum