Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have an extra field defined as multi-select, and a search filter on that field also configured as multi-select.

My problem is that if I want to search on the selected options, I must specify in the search filter the exact options that were selected in the articles extra field.

For example…

An article has an extra field called ‘features’, with options to select apples, oranges, and/or pears. I select apples and pears.

In the search, I can filter on ‘features’ using checkboxes for apples, oranges, and/or pears. However, the article will only appear in the search results if I specify the exact same options in the search filter as are selected for the article (i.e. in this example apples and pears).

I want the article to appear in the search results even if I specify only one of the matching criteria in the search (i.e. I search only for pears).

Is this possible?

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your report.

I will check this problem and fix it in the next version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phan Gam 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum