Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi JA moderator

I’m trying the website become multilingual as per solution from googling through this web link :
    http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/joomla-multi-lingual/

But after I set up as per last instruction from the link, website turn out to be can’t be accessed, got message from web browser firefox > “this problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies”

Then, I disabled the System -Language code from Plugins manager as per first step from weblink. Website able to access.

So what I wonder, how can I make the weblink works for multi-lingual website in joomla ? since I’ve installed the language tag of Chinese and Japanese, instead of default language : English in the Content and all status were Published.

In Category manager, when I created category for All, can’t find Language selection for All, instead of English-UK, Chinese-CN, ja-JP.
    Is there any solutions on that ?

Looking forward to the best solution in creating multi-lingual website.

thanks in advance,
    ika dewi

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Ika,

<blockquote>But after I set up as per last instruction from the link, website turn out to be can’t be accessed, got message from web browser firefox > “this problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies”</blockquote>

To resolve this issue, in Language Filter plugin’s setting form, please try to select “Site Language” instead of “Browser Settings” for the setting “Language Selection for new Visitors.”

If you want to build multilingual site manually, you can follow userguide that published here

ikadewi Friend

Hello Dead code

I had tried that solution to change the selection into Site Language, still had the same error (“this problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies”) :((

So now I disabled the language filter for the moment.

Any other suggestions ? 🙂

thanks,
    ika dewi

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

This case is out of our scope support, since this issue does not relate to JA Multilingual component.
    Please try to raise the question in Joomla.org site, you might find better answer there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum