Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

We use Ja anion Template in our site, and run it in RTL mode, I would like publish a module in one of my web site pages (an internal page), when I publish it in all pages all things work properly but as soon as I choose just one page, it no longer works. I mean the module doesn’t appear in that page.

site: http://www.novinsaze.com

regard

TomC Moderator

Going to need some additional information and particular page link path – as I’m afraid I cannot read/understand a single character on your site. Which pages are working (as you described above) and which page isn’t working ??

This is an issue where the Support Staff may have to check things out within your Administration/Module Manager … so I would recommend you submitting a support ticket and providing the login info for your administration backend.

chavan Friend

Hi nalwan

I agree with tcraw1010. You should provide admin info via QSL-253-99655. Before that, are you sure joomla cache was disabled and cleared t3 cache after change module property?

pritam Friend

Hello nalwan,

I have seen your site . Can you please send the name of module which you want to publish in one page. When I login to your admin I got 404 ERROR.Again when I go with url which you given in Ticket , the page cannot load . Please send exact admin url and login details so that we can help you better.

pritam Friend

Hello nalwan,

Can you please tell which module you want to publish in the user 6 , user 7 position . So that we can help you better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pritam 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum