Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

The mp3 audio can not be added. It’s only the video extension that are allowed. How possible can I add the mp3 audio to the sermon page. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Are you using any plugin to an extension for adding the mp3 files in the articles?
    Can you share the URL or steps how to replicate this isuse?

Regards

websuccess Friend

Am designing on the localhost. I uploaded some mp3 file in the same folder where the sample Red.mp3 was and still yet I can’t get it to work on the Church Sermon MP3 links.

Whenever the MP3 image link is been click, it will start playing the Red.mp3 file.

At the backend, on the articles where the audio link are suppose to be. When you click on it to edit and try to add an audio, it will show you that you can only add ogv & mov are the only two video files that are legal to be added.

I just want to add or change the sermon to the ones I have with me. Thanks for your help.

websuccess Friend

Please someone should help me out.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s not clear what extension you are using without checking it on your site.
    Kindly put the site live and share the URL of the site here.
    Soi can suggest you changes.

Regards

websuccess Friend

Thanks Pankaj for your reply but I have been paid for the live website, if you can understand.

Please kindly check JA Charity sermon link/tab and try to add a mp3 file to see what am talking about.

Am actually using quick install out of the box as it is, but my concern is that the sermon page mp3 is not working.

Will appreciate your prompt reply or chat. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you provide a screenshot to replicate it? Which extension you are using or mp3 files
    Kindly provide complete details so i can check it in the package.

Regards

websuccess Friend

1) This is the frontpage of the sermons page.

2) When you click on the mp3 icon, it will start to play the audio file but in this case it is playing the default audio.

3) This is the Sermon tab on the menu

4) List of the audio file on the article.

4) When you click on any of the RED.mp3, this is what you will get.

5) When you click on the SOURCE to try to add another file. The folder pop-up will show LEGAL EXTENSIONS m4v, ogv. Whereby it supposed to be mp3 or any other audio file extension.

1. Thanks.pdf
    websuccess Friend

Please check the attachment. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    websuccess Friend

I will upload it by tomorrow. And I have also looked into Joomla Forum. Thanks a lot Pankaj for combing the web to get a solution for me. I will let you know how it goes when am working on the website.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

No problem.
    Video type article support video files, not mp3, so if you use mp3 file in video articles it will not work.
    Kindly use video files (m4v, ogv type).

Regards

websuccess Friend

This is where I think that the problem is. Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  websuccess. Reason: The attachment didn't attached

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i mentioned before video article doesn’t support mp3 files and there is no audio content type.
    I suggest you to use 3rd party extension from JED to use mp3 files in articles.

Regards

websuccess Friend

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for all your response and help. Thought the JA Charity t3 framework template comprises of the template, plugins, module and components (extensions).

What/which content type (extension) can I use to activate or to make the Sermons mp3 tab of JA Charity to work like the Red.mp3 sample that comes with it.

Please will appreciate your step by step instructions/help at this time because am on a low budget that I don’t have enough to get any JED audio extension and the free always come with a lot of strings attached.

Thanks a lot Pankaj.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum